COVID-19 has brought new challenges to everyone’s lives, especially startup entrepreneurs. We want to help the ecosystem by creating a new online community meeting where you’ll get relevant information about the ongoing situation and inspiration for working in challenging circumstances.
As we are all facing this together, us at A Grid and Maria 01 felt that it’s time to unite and share knowledge, resources and experience so that we can better find resilience from these changes.
On May 7th 2020, A Grid and Maria 01 organized Startup Webinar: COVID-19 Business Help, an uplifting and informative gathering of Finnish startups and entrepreneurs.
- 0:00 Leigh Ewin / A Grid: Introduction
- 3:33 Tuomas Harju / Business Finland: BF help for companies during COVID
- 25:10 Henri Molander / ELY-keskus: ELY-keskus help for companies during COVID
- 44:53 Maarit Viik-Kajander & Glenn Gassen / Business Espoo: Espoo help for companies during COVID
- 1:03:22 Heidi Gutekunst / Amara: Transformational leadership
- 1:31:16 Ville Simola / Maria 01: Finnish startup ecosystem crisis survey results
- 1:57:23 Heikki Kyllönen / Parcero Marketing Partners: Leading sales during crisis